Facebook Page

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Art of BJJ Blog

A few months ago my academy was privileged to have two guests from France, Marie-Laure Kocher and Florian Grasso were on a training holiday and foudn us through the BJJ Globetrotters network. I was very please tohave them as guests on our mat for 2 weeks and enjoyed their company very much.

Marie has written a great blog of her travels and on training BJJ as a woman. I would recommend it, it can be read in either French or English. Marie wrote a lovely review of our academy which can be found here.

Marie also asked me to demonstrate a technique to be included in the post, I demonstrated my alternative version to the harness grip from Back Control.

I have embedded the youtube video below.




I love to have guests on my mat, particularly people who are travelling, I always enjoy the universal language of Jiu Jitsu and want to do my best to encourage it.

Have fun on the mat.

No comments: